.With more than 500 million users, Facebook presence should be part of your marketing plans. You can create a Facebook Fan Page where you can interact with Facebook users and reach more of your target audience.
However, finding Facebook users to like your page, grow the number of your fans and keep them engaged in your Facebook Page is not that easy. Remember, the more engaged your fans are on your Facebook Page, the more successful your Facebook presence will be and the more likely future fans will be to join your Page.
From the article “12 Ways to Create an Effective Facebook Page” , here are tips on how to create a successful Facebook Fan page that will bring more customers to you:
- Study how your competitors are doing their Facebook page.
- Provide interesting content in your FB page.
- Run Facebook ads.
- Don’t underestimate the power of the page image.
- Think of ways you can tag users in photos and videos.
- Keep your Wall interesting.
- Experiment on the optimal patterns of posting.
- Use apps to increase engagement.
- Consider separating your business account with your personal account.
- Watch out for spammers.
- Constantly review what your audiences look for in your page.
- Be persistent.