.For a new business, it is crucial to get the word out about the business in order to reach target customers. However, you may have a limited budget. But it is important to get the job done so you need to be creative about your marketing strategies.
Here are ways you can market your business on a shoestring budget:
- Build a website.
- Optimize your website for local search.
- Write a press release targeting your local media.
- Do work for free, taking this opportunity to gain more experience and improve your business.
- Create opportunities for people to learn what you do.
- Present yourself as an expert.
- Think coupons.
- Always look for opportunities to cross promote.
- Use car decals to advertise your business.
- Be active and network with other business owners.
– From the article “How to Market a New Local Business on a Shoestring Budget”