.When thinking of starting a business, you need to be prepared. Part of the preparation is asking the right questions to help decide whether entrepreneurship is really for you. It can also help you gain confidence, knowledge and understanding of starting and running a business.
According to Inc.com , here are the questions you need to ask:
- Do you believe you have what it takes?
- Are you able to let other people down?
- How do you handle setbacks?
- Are you really an inventor, rather than an entrepreneur?
- Can you accept that your company may outgrow you?
- When you look in the mirror, does an entrepreneur look back?
From the article “Five Questions to Ask Before Starting a Business”, here are additional questions to consider
- Are you a self-starter?
- What are your expectations?
- What are your financial goals?
- Are you a water-cooler person at heart?
- Can you create an organized environment?