.As you grow your business, one of the important challenges you will face is the need for additional capital. Your business may need the infusion of new cash to be able to expand and reach the next level. Or, you may need additional money just to survive. Here are 10 ways a small business can grow without incurring too much debt.
1. Examine your cash flow.
2. Expand through profits.
3. Accelerate income.
4. Decelerate cash flow.
5. Form a strategic marketing alliance.
6. Form a strategic product alliance.
7. Explore non-debt financial solutions.
8. Branch out to related products and services.
9. Streamline operations.
10. Work with financial and business advisors.
– George Rodriguez, “10 Strategies to Grow Your Business Without Borrowing” , PowerHomeBiz.com