.You could have the next great business idea, but that alone might not be enough. Ask yourself, do you have the right stuff to launch and run a successful business? It is important to consider a number of factors before making the big leap from a steady paycheck to business owner.
According to the Washington State Licensing office, here are important questions that you need to ask yourself to plan your business well:
- What type of business would you like to open?
- What types of activities will you be performing?
- When do you plan to start your business?
- Where will your business be located?
- What business structure type will you have?
- What do you plan to call your business?