.As a business owner, it is important to set goals for your business. Goals will help you achieve the dreams you have for your business. These are your milestones that will take you to your dream, one step at a time.
From the book “Be a Network Marketing Superstar: The One Book You Need to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible by Mary Christensen and Wayne Christensen, here are seven actions that can help set your goals for the next twelve months:
- Define each goal as a measurable destination, with a specific deadline. For example, “By June 30 next year I will be earning $5,000 per month.”
- Rate each goal on a priority scale of 1 (low) to 5 (high) by asking yourself, “How important is this goal to my ultimate dream?”
- Choose only the goals that you rated the highest.
- Make sure that you have no included any escape route, and that you can achieve each goal without conditions.
- Commit to the goal. Be specific, and answer two key questions: “What is going to change?” and “When will the change be complete?”
- Check that your goals are compatible and realistically achievable within your set time frame.
- Consider your goals against your current circumstances. Make sure that you have not set yourself up to fail.