Business and risks go hand-in-hand; and it is the entrepreneur’s job to anticipate these risks, manage them and minimize its impact on the company. Here are quotes on business risks:
Many times they’re talking about risk as a bad thing. The way I think about risk is, I want to take some risks. The most dangerous thing is not taking a risk.
Read the following articles on business risks:
- Limit Your Risks
- What are the Risks Facing Your Business?
- 10 Risks of Starting an Online Business
- How to Reduce Your Risks When Starting a Business
- The Entrepreneur Equation: Evaluating the Realities, Risks, and Rewards of Having Your Own Business
- Grow Smart, Risk Less: A Low-Capital Path to Multiplying Your Business Through Franchising
- Risk Savvy: How to Make Good Decisions
- The Risk-Driven Business Model: Four Questions That Will Define Your Company
- Risk Is Right: Better to Lose Your Life Than to Waste It