Business and risks go hand-in-hand; and it is the entrepreneur’s job to anticipate these risks, manage them and minimize its impact on the company. Here are quotes on business risks:
Many times they’re talking about risk as a bad thing. The way I think about risk is, I want to take some risks. The most dangerous thing is not taking a risk.
I think we do a disservice to people if we try to say that an entrepreneur changes everything. An entrepreneur reduces risk in many places in order to focus on what’s most important, which is the product.
Read the following articles on business risks:
- Limit Your Risks
- What are the Risks Facing Your Business?
- 10 Risks of Starting an Online Business
- How to Reduce Your Risks When Starting a Business
- The Entrepreneur Equation: Evaluating the Realities, Risks, and Rewards of Having Your Own Business
- Grow Smart, Risk Less: A Low-Capital Path to Multiplying Your Business Through Franchising
- Risk Savvy: How to Make Good Decisions
- The Risk-Driven Business Model: Four Questions That Will Define Your Company
- Risk Is Right: Better to Lose Your Life Than to Waste It