.The Web has become an important medium for all types of entrepreneurs, big or small. Whether you are planning to do business on the Web, or just need to increase your reach, having an online presence is a must.
From the article “Online Business – 10 Ways to Escalate Your Online Presence”, here are ways to establish an effective online presence:
- Appreciate your customers, by responding to their emails as fast as you can and answer their questions.
- Join email discussion groups, message boards and other forums to help build your business.
- Blog, blog, and blog to engage your audiences and give them useful information
- Create a user-friendly website that is easy to navigate and let your customers know what your site is about.
- Get on social networking to expand your contacts, increase your sales, and intensify your online presence.
- Optimize your website for the search engines
- Write and submit articles to showcase your expertise and promote your website.
- Use RSS feeds to let your subscribers and website visitors know when you update your site with new information, sales, resources, etc.
- Your business is not a hobby so be prepared to work hard and stay committed.
- Learn how to market yourself and your business with videos