.If you have a new local business, what is the best way to get the word out and find customers, especially if you have shoestring budget? There are some things that you can do to reach your target audience and present yourself as a progressive and forward thinking company without breaking the bank.
Here are some strategies you can use to market your business in your local area:
- Build a website.
- Optimize your website for local search.
- Write a press release targeting your local media.
- Do work for free.
- Create opportunities for people to learn what you do.
- Present yourself as an expert.
- Think coupons.
- Always look for opportunities to cross promote.
- Use car decals to advertise your business.
- Be active and network with other business owners.