How important is money to the success of a business? The answer is simple: VERY. Oftentimes, money spells the success and failure of a business.
Businesses fail, not because of the lack of a business plan, lack of foresight or lack of competent management, but rather the lack of capital. Starting a business can help you make money, but as they always say “You need money to make more money.”
Here are some realities you need to face when starting a business with hardly any capital on your pocket:
1. Choose a business that you can start with little cash.
2. Consider your time and effort.
3. This is the time to keep your creative juices flowing.
4. Be prepared to do the things that you have to do.
5. Be prepared to borrow or invite investors.
– By Nach Maravilla, “Starting a Business with Little Cash?” , PowerHomeBiz.com